Monday, April 18, 2011

Poplar Place Cross Country Video!

I'll post an update of his cut/lameness thing this weekend, but he's doing fine! It ended up that his stifles were giving him a little trouble; he still needs more muscle there after his time with EPM. So we'll be using Dana's new cavaletti every day, and as soon as it's summer vacation, we are going to try to go to Shelby Farms to work on the hills every weekend! We're hopefully going this weekend. It will also be a good way for me to start driving the truck and trailer.


280-Kristen Gallo-Tiamo-NR-XC-27Mar11 from CatchRide LLC on Vimeo.

My video! I've been waiting almost 4 weeks for this thing to be uploaded! For me, this looks pretty good. I had a lot of fun doing it! However, the 2-stride and jump afterward are TERRIBLE. I'm really embarrassed about that part, and we also took (less dramatic) fliers elsewhere, bad Kristen. One immediate thing I will do before the next show is shorten my stirrups two holes. And of course there are other things that need a fixin' that I'm aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment